Artemisia Afra is an endemic African species in the Wormwood family of plants. When taken correctly it is extremely effective as a prophylactic for malaria. A person who has not taken Artemisia prophylactically can still be treated with it should they contract the disease. Artemisia has several key advantages: Its proven use in Africa for centuries without any side effects as an effective, non-toxic, and safe treatment. Artemisia induce a more rapid reduction of parasites than any other known anti-malarial drug. Because of the rapid action of ingredients in the Artemisia plant is does not have to be taken over extended periods before entering or leaving a malaria area. Artemisia form a natural source and is free of the severe side effects in long term use experienced with synthesised artesiminin. Assisting with more energy increase, blood sugar stabilized and immunity increase.
Adults: 2 Capsules daily
Children 15kg -45kg 1 Capsule daily
Children less than 15kg 0.5 capsule daily
Starting one day before visiting a malaria area and daily thereafter for the duration of your visit. After leaving a malaria area, continue the dosage for at least 2-3 days.
- Brand, label can be selected according to buyer’s requirement. It is the buyer’s responsibility to advise on additional packaging and labeling requirements to allow successful importation of the product. This is an additional cost, excluded from the price.
- Standard export packaging suitable for international shipping.
- 50% Upon Order Placement and the balance payable upon proof of shipment payment.
- Shipping and cargo insurance charges can be selected according to the customers shipping requirements and is excluded from the price.
- Lead Time from date of order placement to dispatch from our premises approx. 4-6 weeks.